Saturday, April 07, 2007

Hot river...

The highlight definitely was our last adventure. I've promised Silvia and Jules to take them to swimm in a naturally hot river. Due to bad time management we arrived with the car at around 5pm (it gets dark at 7pm)... so in very cold weather we started the hike that I remembered to be 20min. Actually it took us 50min... So we dragged ourselves up the hills through a lot of snow and mud. Our shoes got dirty, wet... our feet wet and frozen. We walked... walked... it started to get dark... finally I could see the river. What struck me was the fact that there was no steam coming out of it... we got closer, dead tired and i realized it wasn't hot... barely warm... I couldn't believe it! I dragged my friends out here through all the mud and the bloody river wasn't even hot. To get it better I slipped and fell head over into the mud... But to have an adventure, Silv and me decided to get a bath in the coldish river anyway. We took our clothes off and dived in... just for the sake of it :o) getting dressed in the freezing temperatures was deadly and the way back in near darkness in all the mud was also not funny.... we did not lose our humour though :o)

1 Comments:

At 12:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home