Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Westfjord trip

On last monday night I got a phone call from Anna saying: "Hey, we are off to the Westfjords tomorrow for 5 days! You have to join us!" I was gutted - I couldn't cancel my shifts on such a short notice so this team had to leave on the greatest roadtrip without me! You can't believed how sad and disappointed I was! Soooo Stef, Anna, Sascha and Stef's brother Christopher (visiting from Germany) started off to the Westfjords.

Its getting autumn here and the berry bushes are turning into the most beautiful colours.
Christoph is enjoying Iceland - this photo could be the main ad for 66north!
The sea at the Westfjords.
My favourite waterfall Dynjandi foss.

If you want to see what a real road trip in Iceland looks like and what Icelandic rotten shark looks like - watch Sascha's video about their trip:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4neF38kxoY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home